Sunday, December 5, 2010

We Need Your Help!

In this picture from left to right:
 █▓▒░CAROL░▒▓█, ♫♪Margette♫♪, DJ, michelley123, ツ♀ⓔⓛⓘ♀ツ and ½☢GoAway☢½

These are some of my Pico friends that have been through me and me blog with the hard times and I am afraid this is one of them. I have tried so hard lately to keep as many people on my blog as possible but no matter how many times I ask for people to click my URL or try to keep readers reading, my ratings are still going down. I want to ask all of you to please tell your friends and ask them to tell their friends to read my blog. Anything you do will be appreciated! I have not been posting as much as I wanted to lately but starting tomorrow my blog will be posting as much as possible! Thank you for the support and followings. Please pass on the message of my blog and hopefully we will have more fans and readers!

1 comment:

  1. Still I don't have that dance and it takes a lot of people to make that task. I find out how at http://tvmad.com/

    ReplyDelete